In relation to your personal data processing, we would like to inform you that:
The data controller is “Studio Farina Redaelli by Farina Lorella and Redaelli Pier Paolo”, located in Bologna, Via Santo Stefano n. 11, 40125, Italy (hereinafter called the “Owner”), that can be contacted by telephone at +39 0519911011, by fax at +39 0519911099, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the treatment
The treatment is carried out to allow you to use the content on the Website www.studiofarina.it (hereinafter called the “Website”) and to give correct and complete execution to any services you may have requested available on the Website (“Newsletter” and “Contacts”). For a description of the services, see what is reported in the “Terms of Service”
Categories of personal data processed
Your personal data that are processed are:
- for the “Newsletter” service, your e-mail address;
- for the “Contact us” service, your e-mail address and any other personal data that you may have reported in your message;
- in case of your communications sent to Studio Farina Redaelli using the contact details on the Website, the personal data you used for your communication (postal address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address), as well as any further data personal possibly reported by you in your message.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including mobile devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes mentioned before.
Legal basis of processing
Your personal data are processed:
- to conclude the contract and follow up on your requests (use of the contents of the Website, “Contact Us” service, management and answer to any communications you may have);
- for sending “Newsletters”, subjected to your specific consent;
- to fulfill legal obligations.
Consequences of missing communication of personal data
Failure to provide the data will make it impossible to use the contents of the Website and the services available on the Website, as well as to receive replies to your communications.
Your personal data, subjected to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be stored:
- for the “Newsletter” service, up to the request for cancellation by you from this service through the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter, with a tolerance margin, for technical reasons, of 15 days;
- for the “Contact Us” service and in the case of your communications sent to the addresses on the Website, for 10 years from receipt of the communication, with a margin of tolerance of 15 days for technical reasons.
Your personal data will be communicated:
- to personnel or collaborators specifically authorized by the Data Controller (internal staff or collaborators);
- to third parties used by the Data Controller uses to provide the services (so-called Data Processors), such as IT service providers, Internet and telecommunications operators;
- possibly to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, to allow the Data Controller to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Transfer of the data outside the European Union
Your personal data will not be transferred to subjects based in countries outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level of data protection. The updated list of non-European Union countries that offer an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission is available on the Website of the Italian Data Protection Authority https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa /normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to:
- a) accessto your personal data, that is to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and information about their processing;
- b) rectification of your personal data, that is to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct information, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- c) cancellation of your personal data when these (i) are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, or (ii) have been unlawfully processed, or (iii) must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation, or, finally, (iv) you have opposed their processing (see under “right of opposition”) and there is no legitimate reason that allows the Data Controller to proceed with the processing in any case. The right to cancellation cannot be exercised if your personal data must be processed for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subjected, as well as for the verification, exercise or defense of a right in the courts;
- d) limitation of your personal data processing, that is to obtain from the Data Controller to keep such data without being able to use them. This right can be exercised only when (i) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you require the limitation of their use, rather than cancellation, or (iii) although the Data Controller no longer needs them for the purposes of processing, your personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in the office judicial, or (iv) you have opposed their treatment (see under “right of opposition”), waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to yours;
- e) data portability, that is to obtain from the Data Controller your personal data in a standard format, as well as transferred, when technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you;
- f) opposition at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. In this case, the Data Controller will refrain from further processing your personal data except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right;
- g) withdraw consent, at any time, if previously given for your personal data processing;
- h) complain at a regulatory authority (the complaint is the tool that allows the interested party to contact the authority to complain about a violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data and to request a verification). In particular, you can contact the regulatory authority of the EU Member State where you live, where you carry out your work or the place where you believe the legislation on the processing of personal data has been violated. You can get more information on the complaint or how to propose it by consulting the Website of the Italian Data Protection Authority it
To exercise the rights mentioned above or for any report or information, please contact:
Studio Farina Redaelli by Farina Lorella and Redaelli Pier Paolo
Via Santo Stefano n. 11, 40125 – Bologna (BO), Italy.
Fax: + 39 051 9911099